It's been so cool having not even arrived in Australia yet and feeling gods hand bless my trip. On my first flight I got sat next to a kind old man who chatted my ear off about the TRAIL BLAZERS (Marry me Rolo)! God knew I needed a friend. On my second flight I was sat next too a very rough around the edges girl, who turned out had been to Australia before. She explained to me that she was on her way to her 4th rehab facility and was not excited. It was at that time that I got to encourage this girl and make her laugh. We parted ways wishing eachother luck and parting ways as we went on two seperate adventures.

I'm so proud of you, cousin! I am praying for you daily and can't wait to hear how God is working in you and through you! Love you!
ReplyDeleteWoot woot! Proud of you and so excited about your journey. Xoxo.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful!
ReplyDelete